Thread poster: Michael and Raimunda Poe
Michael and Raimunda Poe
Michael and Raimunda Poe  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 14:04
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jan 21, 2008

I saw that the current group buy tool is WordFast which I have been thinking of buying for quite some time. I would like to know if the Membership, 1. is for one year, and 2. if, since my mebership does not expire until july 22 this year if it that time would be added on when I click to renew my membership, i.e. 1 year 6months?

Thank you in advance if you can help me with these questions.

Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:04
English to Hungarian
+ ...
3 months Jan 22, 2008

The membership fee is 104 euros for 12 months, 70 euros for 6 months, so I think 40 euros is for three months.
Buying it will extend your membership by three months, i.e., if you buy this package you will remain a member until October 22.
But I guess the staff will confirm this.
Best regards,
Attila

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:04
Spanish to English
+ ...
Atilla is correct Jan 22, 2008

The current group buy at www.proz.com/tgb is for WordFast and three (3) months of premium ProZ.com membership. And yes if you do participate and your are a current member your membership will simply be extended by three (3) months.

Regards,

Drew MacFadyen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Group Buy Word Fast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »