Germany
Local time: 08:03
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
May 8, 2012

Dear colleagues:

My "Do Not Track Plus" addon in Firefox (see http://donottrackplus.com/howitworks.php) says

"Clear skies! No tracking found here".

In other words we are left alone, with a little - or maybe not that little, but in any case hardly visible, help from the crew (and the DNT+ probably too, to be fair).

An extra plus for Henry&co
... See more
Dear colleagues:

My "Do Not Track Plus" addon in Firefox (see http://donottrackplus.com/howitworks.php) says

"Clear skies! No tracking found here".

In other words we are left alone, with a little - or maybe not that little, but in any case hardly visible, help from the crew (and the DNT+ probably too, to be fair).

An extra plus for Henry&co anyhow! Thanks a lot!

Vito

[Edited at 2012-05-08 18:30 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2012-05-09 11:28 GMT]
Collapse

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:03
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Mine says three trackers on home page May 9, 2012

I also have "AVG Do Not Track" for Firefox, and on the home page it tells me there are three trackers (all of which I have now blocked): "Facebook Social Plugins", "Google+1" and "LinkedIn Button".

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ does not let third parties track you

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »