Multiple visits from the same IP in my "Visitors" tab
Thread poster: Igor Radosavljevic
Annamaria Amik
Annamaria Amik  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:37
Romanian to English
+ ...
Maybe OT, but I noticed a weird activity with my cookies here Feb 4, 2012

Not sure where to post this, but since login issues have been discussed, I'll post it here.

It happens almost every day that when I refresh the ProZ page I'm visiting (kudoz and forums), my login information disappears, meaning that I have to login again, although I haven't logged out or changed anything that would cause that. When I refresh the page, my login information is back and I'm logged in. There were cases where this was annoying because I couldn't post anything in kudoz or
... See more
Not sure where to post this, but since login issues have been discussed, I'll post it here.

It happens almost every day that when I refresh the ProZ page I'm visiting (kudoz and forums), my login information disappears, meaning that I have to login again, although I haven't logged out or changed anything that would cause that. When I refresh the page, my login information is back and I'm logged in. There were cases where this was annoying because I couldn't post anything in kudoz or the forums (because I kept being directed to the sign-in page).
Sorry for the non-tech language, I hope you still get the idea

Moderators: please feel free to move this message to another thread.
Collapse

Katalin Szilárd
Katalin Szilárd  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 19:37
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Is it connected with proz.cc? Feb 5, 2012

Annamaria Amik wrote:

It happens almost every day that when I refresh the ProZ page I'm visiting (kudoz and forums), my login information disappears, meaning that I have to login again, although I haven't logged out or changed anything that would cause that. When I refresh the page, my login information is back and I'm logged in. There were cases where this was annoying because I couldn't post anything in kudoz or the forums (because I kept being directed to the sign-in page).
Sorry for the non-tech language, I hope you still get the idea

Moderators: please feel free to move this message to another thread.

Hi Annamaria,

The same thing happened to me when I got visitors from Ukraine and Russia from www.proz.cc

Regards,
Katalin

Katalin Szilárd
Katalin Szilárd  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 19:37
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Also a weird anomaly in my "Visitors" tab Feb 5, 2012

This happened in November. I was able to make a copy of this.
Same ip, at the same date and in the same minute, the difference is about a few seconds between the 2 screen photo shoots.

As you can see at first it says it came from Index and then a few seconds later it says it came
... See more
This happened in November. I was able to make a copy of this.
Same ip, at the same date and in the same minute, the difference is about a few seconds between the 2 screen photo shoots.

As you can see at first it says it came from Index and then a few seconds later it says it came from Other...

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByZypjvKbwmjY2YyNDhjNDEtZWQ4ZS00ZDY4LWJmNzctNzhiZjI4MzZhMmVm

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByZypjvKbwmjNDE1NDZiMjgtNGM1My00YmRkLWIzYjItMDE1ODA2ODMwNjYz

[Edited at 2012-02-05 09:33 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiple visits from the same IP in my "Visitors" tab

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »