Inez Ulrich  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:33
Member (2016)
English to German
+ ...
Jun 8, 2021

Hi,

I have worked a lot with MemSource, but those were always projects already set up by the client. I never set up my own project there. So while I know how it works, I have problems uploading an existing TM to a project. All I can do is create a new one, no option to import one. Might this be due to the trial version I am using?

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 11:33
English to Russian
You can create a blank TM and then import a tmx file into that TM. Jun 8, 2021

Click Translation memories on the left pane, click on your TM name, scroll down to Import / Export buttons.

[Edited at 2021-06-08 15:09 GMT]

Bajram Djambazi

Inez Ulrich
Inez Ulrich  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:33
Member (2016)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Jun 15, 2021

Stepan Konev wrote:

Click Translation memories on the left pane, click on your TM name, scroll down to Import / Export buttons.

[Edited at 2021-06-08 15:09 GMT]

Thanks so much, Stepan, I really missed this one as it has been a crazy week last week!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Uploading an existing TM to Memsource

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »