Catherine Laporte  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:56
Member (2012)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Dec 9, 2021

Buenos días a tod@s,
Por motivos internos, un cliente me pide que cancele (no rectifique) una factura emitida en un trimestre anterior para emitir una nueva factura ahora con fecha actual, manteniendo el mismo importe. Me imagino que debo emitir una factura rectificativa negativa, pero mi problema es que la declaré en su momento en el formulario 349 para operaciones intracomunitarias. ¿Cómo se rectifica esto?
¿Alguién se ha visto en un
... See more
Buenos días a tod@s,
Por motivos internos, un cliente me pide que cancele (no rectifique) una factura emitida en un trimestre anterior para emitir una nueva factura ahora con fecha actual, manteniendo el mismo importe. Me imagino que debo emitir una factura rectificativa negativa, pero mi problema es que la declaré en su momento en el formulario 349 para operaciones intracomunitarias. ¿Cómo se rectifica esto?
¿Alguién se ha visto en una situación parecida?
Muchas gracias por vuestras aportaciones.
Collapse

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
FWIW Dec 11, 2021

I have occasionally been asked to do something similar by clients, and it is a real pain in the neck. At first, my "gestor" simply said "you can't do that", but it turns out you can, although it involves drafting a memo for the tax authority explaining the situation and what the client has requested you to do. It is a nuisance and a hassle, but it can be done. If you have an accountant or "gestor" to deal with this kind of thing, they can usually sort it out.

[Edited at 2021-12-11 10:28 G
... See more
I have occasionally been asked to do something similar by clients, and it is a real pain in the neck. At first, my "gestor" simply said "you can't do that", but it turns out you can, although it involves drafting a memo for the tax authority explaining the situation and what the client has requested you to do. It is a nuisance and a hassle, but it can be done. If you have an accountant or "gestor" to deal with this kind of thing, they can usually sort it out.

[Edited at 2021-12-11 10:28 GMT]

PS: I vaguely recall having to issue a corrected invoice, clearly stating that it cancelled and replaced the earlier one previously declared in another quarter.

[Edited at 2021-12-11 10:30 GMT]
Collapse

Angie Garbarino

Catherine Laporte
Catherine Laporte  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2012)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
En principio no se puede Dec 13, 2021

Muchas gracias por su respuesta. Por si alguien se encuentra alguna vez en una situación parecida, la Agencia Tributaria me ha informado de que no se puede cancelar facturas por prestación de servicios (por entrega de bienes sí), ya que por lo general se facturan unas vez prestados y por tanto es ilegal hacerlo. Toca por tanto pelearse con el cliente para que solucione el tema de otra manera.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cancelación de factura intracomunitaria

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »