Unable to download resulting file in Smartcat
Thread poster: Gregory Lassale
Gregory Lassale
Gregory Lassale  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:34
English to French
Apr 16

I just used Smartcat for the first time on a project. I finished the translation with all segments confirmed and QA done. I can download the bilingual .docx file, but any attempt to download the resulting translated file fails. I am getting the following error message:

Task 4ee87472-696b-4529-a2fa-4c6d59530ae4 finished with status TaskState.Manual

The alphanumerical string varies each time, but the rest is the same. I get the same message when trying to download either
... See more
I just used Smartcat for the first time on a project. I finished the translation with all segments confirmed and QA done. I can download the bilingual .docx file, but any attempt to download the resulting translated file fails. I am getting the following error message:

Task 4ee87472-696b-4529-a2fa-4c6d59530ae4 finished with status TaskState.Manual

The alphanumerical string varies each time, but the rest is the same. I get the same message when trying to download either from inside the document or from the Files/projects page. Any idea what's going on and how to fix?

Thanks in advance.
Collapse

Lisa Schuchardt

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 23:34
English to Russian
Smartcat support Apr 16

Email your query at [email protected]. They respond pretty quick.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Unable to download resulting file in Smartcat

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »