Only members can post in this forum

Could you please switch the popup ad off?
Thread poster: Yolande Haneder (X)
Yolande Haneder (X)
Yolande Haneder (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:27
German to French
+ ...
Nov 23, 2006

Your marketing campaign is really getting annoying.

I have decided this year not to be member *by choice* and to see how things are going. The problems have not got better. If you switch me a pop up everytime I reload the index page, I am getting very annoyed and I would rather come less often to see the new post of the forum than support such an aggressive campaign.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-11-26 13:02]

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 19:27
SITE FOUNDER
Have you really received it more than once? Nov 26, 2006

The popup ad is progammed to appear only once to each site user. If you have received it more than once, it would be helpful if you provide details your browser type and version.

Also, if anyone else has seen the popup more than once, please let us know.

Note that I am not talking about the regular banner ads that appear to the top and to the left of many pages. Those will appear frequently during the campaign period (I hope you understand!) I am talking about a one-tim
... See more
The popup ad is progammed to appear only once to each site user. If you have received it more than once, it would be helpful if you provide details your browser type and version.

Also, if anyone else has seen the popup more than once, please let us know.

Note that I am not talking about the regular banner ads that appear to the top and to the left of many pages. Those will appear frequently during the campaign period (I hope you understand!) I am talking about a one-time popup that appears in a separate box...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Could you please switch the popup ad off?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »