How to see all strings with Grammar and Spelling errors in Editor or Resolve errors and warnings?
ناشر الموضوع: Sempiro
Sempiro
Sempiro
الصين
Local time: 04:07
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...
Apr 30

Hello there,

Basically the title.

Does anyone know how to either filter "Spelling and grammar" mistakes in MemoQ, making them visible all at glance, or to make them being displayed in QA report?

When it comes to separate strings I can see the spelling and grammar issues, but, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to process them in bulk either in "Editor" window or "Resolve errors and warnings/QA report" window. I somehow think there is just no such
... See more
Hello there,

Basically the title.

Does anyone know how to either filter "Spelling and grammar" mistakes in MemoQ, making them visible all at glance, or to make them being displayed in QA report?

When it comes to separate strings I can see the spelling and grammar issues, but, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to process them in bulk either in "Editor" window or "Resolve errors and warnings/QA report" window. I somehow think there is just no such functionality for Russian.

Spell checker works for separate strings (I use Word one, instead of Hunspell). F7 also works normally, but I do not want that, since it is way too tedious with all those false alarm ones.
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
الاتحاد الروسي
Local time: 23:07
أنجليزي إلى روسي
Ignore All Of This Kind May 1

Click the Ignore dropdown list and select 'Ignore All Of This Kind'.

Felix Sherrington-Kendall
Felix Sherrington-Kendall  Identity Verified
ألمانيا
Local time: 22:07
ألماني إلى أنجليزي
Enable QA check warnings May 2

Hey Sempiro,

If you edit your QA check settings, under the "Spaces, capitals, characters" tab you will find an option to "Generate warnings for spelling errors" and "Generate warnings for grammar errors". Once enabled, when you run your QA check these will be listed with codes 03161 and 03162, so you can easily sort the list that way and ignore/fix them as you go. Hope that helps!
<
... See more
Hey Sempiro,

If you edit your QA check settings, under the "Spaces, capitals, characters" tab you will find an option to "Generate warnings for spelling errors" and "Generate warnings for grammar errors". Once enabled, when you run your QA check these will be listed with codes 03161 and 03162, so you can easily sort the list that way and ignore/fix them as you go. Hope that helps!

[Edited at 2024-05-02 06:16 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to see all strings with Grammar and Spelling errors in Editor or Resolve errors and warnings?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »